Recently I've been really into Instagram, so today I've decided to write a quick update showing a few pics that I've posted this past week. These are just a few of my favourites, have a look at my Instagram (@emilyjaneneal) for more.
- I visited the Eden Project with my Grandad and my brothers, and I've posted quite a few pictures of the "dinosaurs unleashed" summer feature, as well as the biomes. I took this waterfall picture in the tropical biome.
- My brother and I made some gingerbread stars, and the mixture ended up making a lot more than we expected!
- I got a new dress from MissGuided with a lovely sunflower print. I bought this in the Bank Holiday sale for only £9.99!
- I've been obsessed with this green nail polish from NailsInc, I'm currently wearing it on my fingers and toes, and I'm also showing off my Wreath Ring that I won from Kuka-Me.
- I've been loving cute socks this summer, particularly these ones from ASOS.
- Finally, I've posted a few pics of my new make-up storage, which I blogged about yesterday!
Don't forget to leave me a comment with your username so I can have a look at your Instagram!