Good afternoon everyone, sorry for not writing in a while - I've been busy with A-level work. I came across a Storenvy shop called Spreepicky, which sell uber cute asian fashion / lolita / cosplay outfits, through one of my favourite bloggers/youtubers, Noodlerella. As soon as I saw their cute princess-y clothes, it instantly became the top of my wishlist of stores to try.
Spreepicky is based in China, and the prices are in US dollars, but there is a currency converter on their website and they have free worldwide shipping!!
I've created a wishlist above featuring just a small selection of items that I like from Spreepicky:
1. Galaxy Star Short Sailor outfit - I've always wanted a sailor outfit, and this galaxy design is so cool! $65 / £38.66
2. Elegant Lace Chiffon Short Sleeve Top - This top is really pretty, with elegant details and a gorgeous pastel colour. $21.99 / £13
3. Sweet Chiffon Dress - This is the piece that I want the most, it's such a dainty dress and I love the detail on the neckline and the cute little sleeves! $52.99 / £30.50
4. Alice in Wonderland book crossbody bag - As you probably already know, I'm addicted to Alice in Wonderland, so this bag is a must-have! It's so cute and unique. $48.99 / £29
5. Princess Style Thick Heel Lolita Shoes - I love these cute bow shoes, they're adorable! $49.99 / £29.73
6. Sweet Heart-Shaped Hollowed-Out High-Waisted Shorts - These pastel high-waisted shorts have anchors on the buttons and cute heart cut-outs on each side! $45.99 / £27.35
Thanks for reading!